Use Audio Notetaker to record and review your lecture notes
Workshop / Note-taking software.
Capture, annotate and review your notes with Audio Notetaker - a practical and powerful note-taking software. This is a practical session on how to use Audio Notetaker to:
- Record your lectures, add notes and annotate important topics
- Playback recordings and navigate to tagged audio
- Import PowerPoint slides and images
- Import audio from App or other devices
- Practice your presentations with timing
- Record interviews and other types of field work
- Take notes for research
Related LibGuide: Assistive Technology (AT) by Jina Ali
- Wednesday, 16th January 2019
- 14:15 - 15:15
- NEW - KL0.07B Learning Development Zone, Ground Floor, Kimberlin.