Text to speech proof-listening
TextHelp Read&Write is a toolbar that can help students with dyslexia and other learning difficulties with reading and writing assignments. It can read out loud Web pages, Word documents, Scanned pages and PDFs.
In this workshop, we will be looking at the Reading Features Toolbar in more detail and cover:
- How to move the Toolbar
- What the buttons do
- Reading Text in documents
- Reading Web pages
- Reading Inaccessible Text
- Reading PDF documents
- Converting text into Sound files
- Changing the voice
Related LibGuide: Assistive Technology (previous) by Jina Ali
- Tuesday, 20th November 2018
- 11:00 - 12:00
- NEW - KL0.07B Learning Development Zone, Ground Floor, Kimberlin.