How to use Mind Mapping software to generate references and bibliographies in Word
Workshop / Mind Mapping software.
You can use Mind Mapping Software to collate and attach important information to your mind map. With a few mouse clicks you can add citations and manage multiple sources for your research. In this workshop, we will look at:
- how to manage and add references/citations in Mind View
- how to insert important hyperlinks and attachments to your mind map
- how to export your mind map into Microsoft Word with referencing and a bibliography
The Harvard referencing system is mainly used at DMU, but you should always check your course handbook and/or module outline for any further guidance, as your lecturers may prefer a different style of referencing. It is always advisable to check which system you are expected to use and to what extent it may vary from the Mind View generated references.
The referencing generator function in Mind View can be helpful in organising and keeping track of your references, but it may apply a different style to the one you are expected to use.
Related LibGuide: Assistive Technology by Jina Ali
- Wednesday, 14th December 2016
- 14:00 - 15:00
- Lecture Theatre (00.11), Lower Ground Floor, Kimberlin Library
- Mind Mapping