Welcome to Assistive Technology (AT) tutorials
If you wish to find out more about using assistive software in your studies, you can now make an appointment with the Assistive Technology Officer. You can click on the calendar to view availability on other dates.
You can see the AT officer about…
- An overview of all AT software in the Library
- Finding AT software that can help with your studies
- How to make text accessible (PDFs, Docs, Web pages and eBooks)
- How to use the Make It Accessible text conversion service with Sensus Access (PDF to Word, JPEG to Word, etc.)
- How to use speech-to-text software with Microsoft Word
- A specific assistive software (see list below)
If you wish to contact AT or the Library Disability Team, email email@example.com.
To find out more about the support available in the Library, visit the Library Disability Services Guide.